Restorative Dentistry in Glendora, CA
Damaged and missing teeth negatively impact bite strength and dental function, inhibiting your ability to perform daily tasks such as speaking and chewing. Additionally, leaving a damaged tooth untreated can be a gateway for bacteria to enter one or more of your teeth and supporting dental structures. At Downtown Dental, we provide restorative solutions for patients in need of a renewed smile.
Dr. Rita Deragobian is dedicated to the dental and overall well-being of her patients, creating treatment plans that meet their needs and goals. Our team is committed to helping patients on their journey toward an improved smile. Our Glendora dentist has an eye for functional and aesthetic details and only provides restorations that meet our standards of excellence.
Restorative Services with Dr. Deragobian
Prior to beginning the path to a rejuvenated smile, we must first take digital x-rays and intraoral pictures of your dental anatomy. This is so we can obtain a better idea about what restorative treatments you need to reach your ideal smile. We make sure you receive a customized crown, bridge, or denture by sending the specific of your dental anatomy to a trusted dental lab so they may craft a durable, realistic prosthetic.
For you to reach optimal function and aesthetic, it may be necessary for you to undergo one or a combination of the following restorative services:
- Composite fillings- Treat teeth that have decay present and stop bacteria from entering the inner structures of the tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays- Renew a tooth, with the difference between the two being that onlays restore the outer lays of a tooth, while inlay cannot do so. Inlays rejuvenate the internal dental structures so a person may regain function.
- Crowns- Those that are implant-supported can replace a tooth anywhere in the smile. While traditional crowns restore a damaged tooth or protect the natural dental structure after it has undergone root canal therapy.
- Bridges- Replace one or more teeth that have been lost in a row. People who wish to rejuvenate their smile on a budget can obtain conventional bridges. For those who have dental implants, they may receive the prosthetic without affecting surrounding teeth.
- Dentures- Allows patients to replace partial or entire arches of teeth. We utilize ValPlast flexible partials to restore the aesthetic and function to your smile. They are comfortable and bio-compatible, with a secure, precise fit.
- Root Canal Therapies- Removes infected tissue from inside the tooth and sterilizes the root canal to preserve the health and natural structure of the tooth and surrounding dental anatomy.
Restore Your Smile!
Don’t let missing teeth or damage to a tooth hinder you. Call Downtown Dental to schedule a consultation today! Our Glendora dental team will be happy to help you take the first step to a renewed smile. Talk with Dr. Deragobian soon to find out how we can improve dental function, oral health, and aesthetic.